Home > Contacts > Emergency numbers

Emergency numbers



In the event of an emergency dial 999. Tell the operator the service you require (Fire, Police,  Ambulance or Coastguard). Give the telephone number shown on the phone. Give the address where help is needed.


Holbrook is served by the Safer Neighbourhood Team for Hadleigh.  

Capel St Mary Police Station, Bentley Road, Suffolk IP9 2JN   Tel: 101

The team can be contacted by telephone on 01473 613500 or by email  Babergheast.snt@suffolk.pnn.police.uk (Note: email is for non urgent use only and must not be used for reporting crimes.)


Anglian Water

Water supply and sewerage service queries and emergencies: 03457 145 145 (24/7)

Reporting a leak: 0800 771 881 (24/7)

UK Power Networks deal with power cuts and maintenance to powerlines.

If you have a power cut, call 105 — a new, free service for people in England, Scotland and Wales. Find out more at www.powercut105.com

To report a loss of power, or if you are concerned about the safety of equipment, call 0800 316 3105 and if you're calling from a mobile 0333 323 2105.

If you live in London, the East or South East of England, then being on our Priority Services Register will ensure you will receive extra support if you experience a power cut.
Who can register to receive extra support? The elderly, those dependent on medical equipment or who have a disability or young children.

To register email PSR@ukpowernetworks.co.uk or call 0800 169 9970

For information on energy efficiency and useful contact details of other organisations who are able to offer advice for residents on keeping warm and reducing energy bills, see this leaflet: